• Cool Corporate dot COM takes a look at the business world from the perspective of a young manager in the making. It offers posts, articles, and news clippings that cater to that young manager, but without being overly basic, so that it is still relevant to the seasoned business professional.
  • The Jazzy Cool One (aka, some guy named J.C. Payne), is a news producer with a news/talk radio station by day, and a passionate cheerleader for business and free enterprise the rest of the time.

blog search directory

Email Cool Corporate dot COM

Get you ATOM 2.0 feed here!

Powered for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Once Again, As Promised, A New Blog A Comin'

I know this is cliche for failed lazy unsuccessful bloggers who have to re-launch (in my case, multiple times on multiple blogs), but I foresee a window of opportunity of available free time in my life, and instead of spending it with my loving family or getting a good night's sleep, I'm planning to use it for blogging.

Expect fresh and (hopefully) insightful post to appear soon.

Comments on "Once Again, As Promised, A New Blog A Comin'"

 

post a comment